Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

My daughter Thisya has started watching Baby Khalifah theme song video since she was 5months old. She started to like it and untill now she can even stop crying once she heard the catchy song. 

Baby Khalifah Theme Song




My First Solah


Click HERE to see how she got attracted with the video..



All these pictures of her I snap whenever or wherever I need to calm her with the videos when she started to get cranky! Hehe..


 At a restaurant when we were having our Iftar


 In the car



She was sleepy and restless...but...she stop and watched the video until she fell asleep :)



These two songs were created nicely, very catchy even myself love to sing a long with the video...try it with your children. InsyaAllah we pray that the message will be delivered to our kids. This is my trick to let her recognize the icon in the Baby Khalifah series. Later when I think she is ready for the interactive CD, it would be easier for me to start the activity as she already know the icon, Aisyah and familiar with the voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ORDER FORM

Name:
Email Address:
Delivery Address :
Contact No. :
Product : Baby Khalifah
Today's English
Both
Quantity : Baby Khalifah 1 set
2 sets
3 sets
4 sets
5 sets
Quantity : Today's English 1 set
2 sets
3 sets
4 sets
5 sets

This form powered by Freedback

Followers

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Thisya Edu Store. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.